Terms of Service
Please read the following important Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") before accessing or using any of the various KrackSocial services (the "Services") made available to you (the "Member") by MyInkedSpace, LLC. ("KrackSocial") through https://www.kracksocial.com, KrackSocial mobile applications or otherwise. ONLY USERS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER MAY REGISTER FOR KRACKSOCIAL. By completing the registration process for the KrackSocial website, you represent that you are 18 years of age or older, and can and will be legally bound by this Agreement. If you are a minor, your parent or guardian must read and accept the terms of this Agreement before you register. No Member may participate where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulation.
A. ModificationsKrackSocial reserves the right to modify or amend this Agreement at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all, at KrackSocial's sole discretion. The most recent version of this Agreement will be posted on the KrackSocial website. Although KrackSocial will provide notice of material changes to this Agreement on the KrackSocial website, as a Member it is your sole responsibility to keep yourself apprised of any such modifications or amendments. Should Member object to any terms and conditions of the Agreement or any subsequent modifications thereto or become dissatisfied with KrackSocial in any way, Member's only recourse is to immediately: (1) discontinue use of KrackSocial; (2) terminate KrackSocial registration; and (3) notify KrackSocial of termination.
B. Description of ServicesAs a Member, you will be provided with a variety of Services, as described on the KrackSocial website. Members may also utilize certain additional services offered from time to time such as shopping and e-commerce offerings and various informational services. KrackSocial reserves the right to enhance, modify, or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part, at any time, for any reason, or for no reason at all, at KrackSocial's sole discretion, with or without notice to Members, and with no obligation to Members.
C. Member ConductUse of the Services by you, as Member, is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. KrackSocial reserves the right, but does not assume any obligation, to monitor the Services to enforce this Agreement. Nor does KrackSocial guarantee that any monitoring it does perform will be to the Member's satisfaction. Upon learning of any violation of this Agreement, KrackSocial, at its sole discretion, may terminate your access to and use of the Services, require you to remedy such violation, and/or take any other actions that KrackSocial deems appropriate to enforce its rights and pursue all available remedies. Without limitation, KrackSocial reserves the right to terminate your access to and use of the Services if, in our view, your conduct fails to meet any of the following guidelines:
- Members shall not engage in any activity that constitutes harassment, including, but not limited to, excessive repetition when listing a person as a referral, repeated unwanted contact, interfering with a Member's use of site or stalking.
- Members shall not list the email addresses of people unknown to them.
- Members shall not list as referrals any email addresses that are fake, fictitious, or made up.
- Members shall not list as referrals any email addresses which are owned by or belong to that member.
- Members shall not attempt to interfere with any other person's use of the Services.
- Members shall not misrepresent their identity or impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a KrackSocial employee or moderator.
- Members shall not hold themselves out as sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with the KrackSocial website.
- Members shall not use any portion of the KrackSocial website or the Services to post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available junk mail.
- Members shall not use any portion of the KrackSocial website or the Services to post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise making available content, including user names and friend list names, that is harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Members shall not post, upload, email, transmit or otherwise make available commercial advertisements, or any other form of commercial solicitation, except through the External Ads advertising system.
- Members shall not engage in any activity that is patently offensive or promote or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
- Members shall not upload photos, graphics or other content that contain or promote illegal substances or activities, including, but not limited to, underage drinking or smoking, substance abuse, weapon use, or gang affiliation.
- Members shall not post content that displays nudity or pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind.
- Members shall not provide material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
- Members shall not provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
- Members shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to KrackSocial's database or other computer systems.
- Members shall not attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by KrackSocial in connection with the KrackSocial website or the Services.
- Members shall not engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Services or the KrackSocial website.
- Members shall not collect or store personal data about other Members in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraph #1 through #18 above.
- Members shall not use any portion of the KrackSocial website or the Services for any unlawful purpose.
- Members shall not engage in any activity that solicits or is designed to solicit password or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Members.
- Members shall not use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclose their password to any third party or permit any third party to access their account.
- Members shall not publicly post information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to another person.
- Members shall not make political-related posts.
E. Document Retention ScheduleAll personal information collected by KrackSocial in connection with your use of the KrackSocial website, including, without limitation, your name, location, email address, pictures, friend connections, messages, comments, login information, ip addresses and other data, will be stored by KrackSocial indefinitely in a safe and secure manner.
F. Notice Regarding Commercial EmailMEMBERS CONSENT TO RECEIVE COMMERCIAL E-MAIL MESSAGES FROM KRACKSOCIAL, AND ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THEIR EMAIL ADDRESSES AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED BY KRACKSOCIAL FOR THE PURPOSE OF INITIATING COMMERCIAL E-MAIL MESSAGES.
G. Member Account and PasswordOnce Member registers for KrackSocial, Member will have a password and an account with KrackSocial. Member is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Member's password and account. Furthermore, Member is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Member's account. Member agrees to immediately notify KrackSocial of any unauthorized use of Member's account or any other breach of security known to Member.
H. Bling BucksYou may purchase currency for use solely on the KrackSocial Site ("KrackSocial Bling Bucks"). Purchases or other acquisitions of KrackSocial Bling Bucks provide only a limited, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable, fully-revocable license to use such KrackSocial Bling Bucks to access Services that we expressly make available for use with such KrackSocial Bling Bucks for your personal or commercial use. KrackSocial Bling Bucks is redeemable only on the KrackSocial site for KrackSocial digital merchandise and content. KrackSocial Bling Bucks does not expire. KrackSocial Bling Bucks is non-refundable. KrackSocial Bling Bucks has no monetary value and does not constitute currency or property of any type. You will not be entitled to a refund, money or any other compensation for unused KrackSocial Bling Bucks and virtual items when an account is closed, whether such closure was voluntary or involuntary. You acknowledge that there are no refunds on purchases made through this site.
I. VIP MembershipYou may decide to subscribe to VIP status for an additional monthly cost. For details on pricing and what it means to be a KrackSocial VIP, please visit VIP. If you choose to become a KrackSocial VIP subscriber, your membership will automatically renew on a monthly basis through our partnership with PayPal. If, at any point, you wish to discontinue your VIP subscriber membership, you must visit VIP and select 'CANCEL' at least 3 days prior to your next scheduled automatic payment so that we can process your cancellation properly.
J. Sales and BillingCredit card processesing is done through MyInkedSpace Limited. 111 West George Street Suite 393. Glasgow G2 1QX UK.
K. MobileKrackSocial may offer the Services through a mobile website and/or mobile applications (collectively, the "Mobile Applications"). This Agreement governs all Services that are accessible on or through the Mobile Applications. If you use the Services on a mobile device, you agree that information about your use of the Services through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. Although we provide our Services through the Mobile Websites free of charge, your mobile carrier's standard fees and rates will still apply. You accept responsibility for all charges.
L. Copyrights, Trademarks, Patents and Intellectual Property RightsMember acknowledges that messages, files or other materials ("Content") contained on the KrackSocial website and within KrackSocial email messages, and third party advertisements on the website and distributed via email, of a commercial nature and presented to Member by KrackSocial and the Services, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Member is permitted to use KrackSocial Content or third party Content only as expressly authorized by KrackSocial or the third party advertiser. Member may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from the KrackSocial Content or third party Content without expressly being authorized to do so by KrackSocial or the third party advertiser. Member may make a copy of the KrackSocial Content or third party Content for Member's personal, noncommercial use only, provided that Member keeps all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. Although KrackSocial does not claim ownership of content that its Member's may provide to KrackSocial, by providing content to KrackSocial, Members automatically grant, and represent and warrant that they have the right to grant, to KrackSocial a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, and fully sublicenseable, license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said content.
KrackSocial respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. KrackSocial may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. KrackSocial will remove infringing materials in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act if properly notified that content infringes copyright.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide KrackSocial's Copyright Agent with a written notification containing at least the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3), for more information):
By email: email@example.com.
In your notification you must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (e.g. address, telephone number, an electronic mail address);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
M. DisputesYou and KrackSocial agree that, except as otherwise specifically provided in this Agreement, you and KrackSocial shall seek to resolve any and all disputes between KrackSocial and you, respectively, including, without limitation, all claims, counter-claims and cross-claims (collectively, "Claims"), whether in law, equity or otherwise, solely through individual arbitration in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in this Agreement. Such disputes shall include without limitation:
- disputes arising out of and/or otherwise relating to any Services and/or any content on the KrackSocial website;
- disputes arising out of and/or otherwise relating to any information, communications and/or other material that you and/or any other person and/or entity provide to and/or through the KrackSocial website;
- disputes arising out of and/or otherwise relating to any information and/or other material that is collected, stored and/or disseminated by, on behalf of and/or with the approval of KrackSocial;
- disputes arising out of and/or otherwise relating to any advertising and/or other communications by KrackSocial in connection with the KrackSocial website;
- disputes that are the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class;
- disputes that arose before you entered into this Agreement and/or any prior version of this Agreement;
- disputes that may arise after you terminate your registration with the KrackSocial website; and
- disputes arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation or any other legal theory.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, and in lieu of arbitration, either you and/or KrackSocial may bring an individual action against the other in small claims court. Additionally, you and/or KrackSocial may bring any Claim against the other to the attention of a federal, state and/or local government entity, which may elect to seek relief against KrackSocial on your behalf, and/or against you on KrackSocial's behalf.
You agree that you and KrackSocial hereby have voluntarily and intentionally waived any and all right to a trial by jury, and (except as otherwise specifically provided in this Agreement) any and all right to participate in a class action. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Dispute provision. This Dispute provision shall survive termination of this Agreement.
If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or any third party, KrackSocial is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that Member has a dispute with one or more members, Member hereby releases KrackSocial and its directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns and licensees from all claims, actions, losses, liabilities, judgments, damages, costs and expenses of every kind or nature (regardless of whether actual or consequential, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed), arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or any the Services.