KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

KrackSocial News & Help

Announcements are posted here along with member questions.

Thread Replies Views Activity
Inked
Bling Market Returns
The Bling Market is a place where members post things for sale (for Bling Bucks). This can be fou...
Bling Market Returns
The Bling Market is a place where members post things for sale (for Bling Bucks). This can be fou...
Inked 1 96
Inked
Custom Profile Gifts
In the next update Bling Bucks buyers will be able to add custom profile gifts that only they can...
Custom Profile Gifts
In the next update Bling Bucks buyers will be able to add custom profile gifts that only they can...
Inked 4 106
Inked
Crews Progress
Crews is still under development, but anyone can now create a Crew. Below are things are implemen...
Crews Progress
Crews is still under development, but anyone can now create a Crew. Below are things are implemen...
Inked 14 197
Belle
An Owned Confusion With Jail...
When a person is in jail and you view their owned profile you're given the option to bust them ou...
An Owned Confusion With Jail...
When a person is in jail and you view their owned profile you're given the option to bust them ou...
Inked Belle 3 142
Inked
Old School Trophies
There's just under 40 old school trophies. Some were created for specific members to give out, me...
Old School Trophies
There's just under 40 old school trophies. Some were created for specific members to give out, me...
Inked 19 237
RobinLuv
Some Interesting Stats
The site has been back like a month or slightly over and so far:There have been over 30,000 messa...
Some Interesting Stats
The site has been back like a month or slightly over and so far:There have been over 30,000 messa...
Inked RobinLuv 1 109
Inked
Incomplete Pages and Features
Work on the site began September 10th, 2018, so lots of missing stuff right now. Below are some o...
Incomplete Pages and Features
Work on the site began September 10th, 2018, so lots of missing stuff right now. Below are some o...
Inked 14 275
Inked
Notifications (Email, SMS, etc)
If you're using a Firefox or Chrome-based browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, you can rec...
Notifications (Email, SMS, etc)
If you're using a Firefox or Chrome-based browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, you can rec...
Inked 6 148
Inked
Old Chat Command Requests
I've added over 130 of the old chat commands, but there were over 500 all together. If there's co...
Old Chat Command Requests
I've added over 130 of the old chat commands, but there were over 500 all together. If there's co...
Inked 1 147
Inked
New Chat Settings
There are a few chat settings you can change:You can turn off auto correct. If you don't like it ...
New Chat Settings
There are a few chat settings you can change:You can turn off auto correct. If you don't like it ...
Inked 0 81
Inked
Some Config Issues
So far I've experienced a few issues, which I'm looking into:One time I logged in I got a white p...
Some Config Issues
So far I've experienced a few issues, which I'm looking into:One time I logged in I got a white p...
Inked 2 173
Halloweengoddess
VIP Stalker Settings
You can now change your VIP stalker settings (as well as see your VIP expiration date) if you hav...
VIP Stalker Settings
You can now change your VIP stalker settings (as well as see your VIP expiration date) if you hav...
Inked Halloweengoddess 1 135
Inked
Email Confirmation Error
So it seems most people are able to confirm their email address without a problem while a few hav...
Email Confirmation Error
So it seems most people are able to confirm their email address without a problem while a few hav...
Inked 0 88
Random
Forums Are Up!
There are now forums! But no edit, delete, or like yet though. Those missing features will probab...
Forums Are Up!
There are now forums! But no edit, delete, or like yet though. Those missing features will probab...
Inked Random 4 87
34 Threads