KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

KrackSocial News & Help

Announcements are posted here along with member questions.

Thread Replies Views Activity
Inked
Notification Problems
It seems the enabling of browser notifications button is broken. Also, Telegram notifications see...
Notification Problems
It seems the enabling of browser notifications button is broken. Also, Telegram notifications see...
Inked 1 76
SoCalLdy70
Uploading pics
Ive uploaded some pics and they are still not showing is there a reason why? I didnt get an error...
Uploading pics
Ive uploaded some pics and they are still not showing is there a reason why? I didnt get an error...
SoCalLdy70 5 123
Inked
New NSFW Setting
There is now a NSFW setting. When enabled, it blurs pictures that are marked as NSFW (including p...
New NSFW Setting
There is now a NSFW setting. When enabled, it blurs pictures that are marked as NSFW (including p...
Inked 0 85
Inked
Recent Changes
Some profiles (such as ThatGreenGirl's) were loading very slowly. This issue appears to be fixed ...
Recent Changes
Some profiles (such as ThatGreenGirl's) were loading very slowly. This issue appears to be fixed ...
Inked 111 969
Inked
Unexpected Logouts
If you've been logged out of the site unexpectedly, reply to this post so I know it's not just me...
Unexpected Logouts
If you've been logged out of the site unexpectedly, reply to this post so I know it's not just me...
Inked 9 96
Inked
Gift Requests
If there's a gift you want to give to members, suggest it below and I'll see if I can add it!I'm ...
Gift Requests
If there's a gift you want to give to members, suggest it below and I'll see if I can add it!I'm ...
Inked 7 169
Halloweengoddess
Delete messages
Is there a way we can delete messages and not read them? Just wondering.
Delete messages
Is there a way we can delete messages and not read them? Just wondering.
Halloweengoddess 10 111
Halloweengoddess
Snowball Fight Returning
It's not much different from poking except that it randomly gives the person something (a Christm...
Snowball Fight Returning
It's not much different from poking except that it randomly gives the person something (a Christm...
Inked Halloweengoddess 16 162
Inked
Browser Push Notifications
Browser Push Notifications are nice except you may notice that you sometimes stop receiving them....
Browser Push Notifications
Browser Push Notifications are nice except you may notice that you sometimes stop receiving them....
Inked 2 87
Inked
Pokes Return!
Poking returns any way. I added 3 from the old days and 1 new one. Anyone can create pokes (click...
Pokes Return!
Poking returns any way. I added 3 from the old days and 1 new one. Anyone can create pokes (click...
Inked 1 122
Princess
Bug: Broken Emoji's
As many of you noticed, some emoji's sent from your phone display as a diamond with a question ma...
Bug: Broken Emoji's
As many of you noticed, some emoji's sent from your phone display as a diamond with a question ma...
Inked Princess 3 146
Tifftastic
New Feature: Ask Everyone Questions
As requested by Chris... she wants to ask questions for all of you to answer!First the pic...You ...
New Feature: Ask Everyone Questions
As requested by Chris... she wants to ask questions for all of you to answer!First the pic...You ...
Inked Tifftastic 1 102
Inked
Contest Feature Coming Soon
To make contests easier, a new contests feature is being added. It's similar to polls but with so...
Contest Feature Coming Soon
To make contests easier, a new contests feature is being added. It's similar to polls but with so...
Inked 2 122
Inked
Custom Trophies
In the next update you'll be able to create your own blue titled trophies. You pick the image and...
Custom Trophies
In the next update you'll be able to create your own blue titled trophies. You pick the image and...
Inked 12 179
Inked
Upcoming Browser + Telegram Notification Changes
You may not like being flooded with every single notification via the browser push notifications ...
Upcoming Browser + Telegram Notification Changes
You may not like being flooded with every single notification via the browser push notifications ...
Inked 0 91
Inked
Bug With Including Message w/ Bling Bucks
If you include a message when sending Bling Bucks you get the oops page. This should be fixed in ...
Bug With Including Message w/ Bling Bucks
If you include a message when sending Bling Bucks you get the oops page. This should be fixed in ...
Inked 1 98
Inked
Issues With Sending Pics in Private Messages
You may experience a problem with sending one or more pictures in private messages if the picture...
Issues With Sending Pics in Private Messages
You may experience a problem with sending one or more pictures in private messages if the picture...
Inked 1 277
Sweetkissesforya
How To: Add KrackSocial To Mobile Home Screen
You can easily add a KrackSocial button to your Android or iOS home screen.Android:Open KrackSoci...
How To: Add KrackSocial To Mobile Home Screen
You can easily add a KrackSocial button to your Android or iOS home screen.Android:Open KrackSoci...
Inked Sweetkissesforya 5 453
Inked
Giving Alias & Title
Alias and TitleIn the next update (probably tomorrow morning) there will be new abilities to use ...
Giving Alias & Title
Alias and TitleIn the next update (probably tomorrow morning) there will be new abilities to use ...
Inked 6 146
Random
Private (KEY) Albums
This isn't working. The box to type in a key doesn't pop up, I'm told.
Private (KEY) Albums
This isn't working. The box to type in a key doesn't pop up, I'm told.
Random 4 444
34 Threads