KrackSocial News & Help

Announcements are posted here along with member questions.

Thread Last Post Posts
~2 Posts~
To make contests easier, a new contests feature is being added. It's similar to polls but with so...
by Inked
by Inked
~12 Posts~
In the next update you'll be able to create your own blue titled trophies. You pick the image and...
by Inked
by Inked
~0 Posts~
You may not like being flooded with every single notification via the browser push notifications ...
by Inked
by Inked
~1 Posts~
If you include a message when sending Bling Bucks you get the oops page. This should be fixed in ...
by Inked
by Inked
~1 Posts~
You may experience a problem with sending one or more pictures in private messages if the picture...
by Inked
by Inked
~6 Posts~
If there's a gift you want to give to members, suggest it below and I'll see if I can add it!I'm ...
by Inked
by Inked
~29 Posts~
Some profiles (such as ThatGreenGirl's) were loading very slowly. This issue appears to be fixed ...
~5 Posts~
You can easily add a KrackSocial button to your Android or iOS home screen.Android:Open KrackSoci...
~6 Posts~
Alias and TitleIn the next update (probably tomorrow morning) there will be new abilities to use ...
by Inked
by Inked
~4 Posts~
This isn't working. The box to type in a key doesn't pop up, I'm told.
by Random
by Random
~1 Posts~
The Bling Market is a place where members post things for sale (for Bling Bucks). This can be fou...
by Inked
by Inked
~4 Posts~
In the next update Bling Bucks buyers will be able to add custom profile gifts that only they can...
by Inked
by Inked
~14 Posts~
Crews is still under development, but anyone can now create a Crew. Below are things are implemen...
by Inked
by Inked
~3 Posts~
When a person is in jail and you view their owned profile you're given the option to bust them ou...
by Belle
by Belle
~19 Posts~
There's just under 40 old school trophies. Some were created for specific members to give out, me...
by Inked
by Inked
~1 Posts~
The site has been back like a month or slightly over and so far:There have been over 30,000 messa...
~14 Posts~
Work on the site began September 10th, 2018, so lots of missing stuff right now. Below are some o...
by Inked
by Inked
~7 Posts~
If you've been logged out of the site unexpectedly, reply to this post so I know it's not just me...
by Inked
by Inked
~6 Posts~
If you're using a Firefox or Chrome-based browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, you can rec...
by Inked
by Inked
~1 Posts~
I've added over 130 of the old chat commands, but there were over 500 all together. If there's co...
by Inked
by Inked
25 Threads