KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

General

Anything else!

Thread Replies Views Activity
Halloweengoddess
Have you watched...?
Ask the person below you if they have watched the particular movie or television show.Have you wa...
Have you watched...?
Ask the person below you if they have watched the particular movie or television show.Have you wa...
Inked Halloweengoddess 253 1969
Halloweengoddess
Not in my living room, A-Z
Such a swell little nook of game threads, is more than deserving of a few A to Z word games.&nbsp...
Not in my living room, A-Z
Such a swell little nook of game threads, is more than deserving of a few A to Z word games.&nbsp...
Halloweengoddess 184 1546
Halloweengoddess
First thing that comes to your mind
Basically ill start with a word, and the next person has to say the first word that comes to thei...
First thing that comes to your mind
Basically ill start with a word, and the next person has to say the first word that comes to thei...
Halloweengoddess 307 2282
Halloweengoddess
What's the last thing you put in your mouth..
Water
What's the last thing you put in your mouth..
Water
Halloweengoddess 260 2199
ForbiddenPassions
Home Invasion and survival
SURVIVAL A lot of these posts, videos, self defense classes are surrounded around the woman that ...
Home Invasion and survival
SURVIVAL A lot of these posts, videos, self defense classes are surrounded around the woman that ...
ForbiddenPassions 0 19
Inked
What movie, picture, or video always makes you laugh no matter how often you watch it?
 What movie, picture, or video always makes you laugh no matter how often you watch it?
Halloweengoddess Inked 4 92
J808
What's the dumbest thing you've done while drunk?
Taken off all your clothes? Threw up in someone's car? Pee'd in the street? What?
What's the dumbest thing you've done while drunk?
Taken off all your clothes? Threw up in someone's car? Pee'd in the street? What?
Inked J808 5 34
Gothic_Princess*
Number picture game
Very easy game just follow on from the number above.....
Number picture game
Very easy game just follow on from the number above.....
Halloweengoddess Gothic_Princess* 44 630
Gothic_Princess*
I Spy
The idea has the same principle as the classic game of I Spy.A photo is posted and the next perso...
I Spy
The idea has the same principle as the classic game of I Spy.A photo is posted and the next perso...
Halloweengoddess Gothic_Princess* 35 493
BLOODY
A-Z Occupations
Name a job that's the next one alphabetically from the one before. I'll start .....A- Acupuncturist
A-Z Occupations
Name a job that's the next one alphabetically from the one before. I'll start .....A- Acupuncturist
Halloweengoddess BLOODY 272 2246
Emma
What’s the smell?
What’s the weirdest or nasty smell you ever smelled?
What’s the smell?
What’s the weirdest or nasty smell you ever smelled?
Halloweengoddess Emma 5 113
BLOODY
How old were you game
Simple game: "how old were you when....?". Answer previous question, post a new one.How old were ...
How old were you game
Simple game: "how old were you when....?". Answer previous question, post a new one.How old were ...
Inked BLOODY 196 1990
BLOODY
What colour is it?
Answer the question and leave a new *color* question.What color is your car?Edit: Forgot to say a...
What colour is it?
Answer the question and leave a new *color* question.What color is your car?Edit: Forgot to say a...
Inked BLOODY 261 1817
BLOODY
The "how many" game
This is super easy, answer the previous person, ask a new how many question.How many pillows are ...
The "how many" game
This is super easy, answer the previous person, ask a new how many question.How many pillows are ...
Inked BLOODY 215 1770
BLOODY
This or That
Simple game.... pick one item and come up with the next two items. dog or cat
This or That
Simple game.... pick one item and come up with the next two items. dog or cat
Halloweengoddess BLOODY 242 2030
BLOODY
Yum or Yuck
Post a food or dish, (make it as basic or creative as you want) and the next user says yum or yuc...
Yum or Yuck
Post a food or dish, (make it as basic or creative as you want) and the next user says yum or yuc...
Inked BLOODY 276 2009
Gothic_Princess*
weird food combinations
What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
weird food combinations
What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
Halloweengoddess Gothic_Princess* 2 45
Halloweengoddess
Interesting thing
What’s the most interesting or weird thing you’ve read or seen this week?
Interesting thing
What’s the most interesting or weird thing you’ve read or seen this week?
Halloweengoddess 35 479
Gothic_Princess*
type of crime immune to?
If you couldn’t be convicted of any one type of crime, what criminal charge would you like to be ...
type of crime immune to?
If you couldn’t be convicted of any one type of crime, what criminal charge would you like to be ...
Halloweengoddess Gothic_Princess* 1 106
Halloweengoddess
If you were a ghost and could possess people, what would you make them do?
Halloweengoddess 0 52
76 Threads