KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

What’s Your Favorite Christmas Song?

Halloweengoddess
Halloweengoddess
34/F Level 10

list....

list....

Created
Replies
Views
Halloweengoddess
Halloweengoddess
34/F Level 10

Sioux_Plisken
Sioux_Plisken
40/M Level 6

Oh shit, I got something for ya.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

No idea how this will show up but... if you like metal and you like Christmas...

The entire album featuring the music video for Donner & Blitzen, lyric video for Morning Star and the single Hark! The Herald Angels Sing! Playlist created 1...

No idea how this will show up but... if you like metal and you like Christmas...

The entire album featuring the music video for Donner & Blitzen, lyric video for Morning Star and the single Hark! The Herald Angels Sing! Playlist created 1...

HarleyFuckinQuinn
34/F Level 10
Vet
Offline - Send Message

40/M Level 6
Slots God
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

You must be logged in to reply.