KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

What movie do you regret paying to see?

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10 Milwaukee, Wisconsin US

What movie do you regret paying to go see in the theater?

What movie do you regret paying to go see in the theater?

Created
Replies
Views
Zach
Zach
23/M Level 8

Knowing. It was such an off the wall movie, to this day it still makes me angry.

Knowing. It was such an off the wall movie, to this day it still makes me angry.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

I barely remember that movie, watched it online.

I'm trying to think of my own. There was one myself and my date walked out on but I can't even remember the name of it.

I'm trying to think of my own. There was one myself and my date walked out on but I can't even remember the name of it.

*Gothic*
*Gothic*
44/F Level 17

I walked on during The Last of The Mohicans and Jerry Maguire. That is time I will never get back. 😂😂

I walked on during The Last of The Mohicans and Jerry Maguire. That is time I will never get back. 😂😂

23/M Level 8
Owned God - Slots God
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

44/F Level 17
Krack Addict - Owned Goddess - Slots Goddess
Offline - Send Message

You must be logged in to reply.