KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

Uploading pics

Thread created .
This thread has been viewed 145 times.
90/F Level 1
Offline - Send Message

Ive uploaded some pics and they are still not showing is there a reason why? I didnt get an error. Also tried to put a profile pic and wont work. Help

Ive uploaded some pics and they are still not showing is there a reason why? I didnt get an error. Also tried to put a profile pic and wont work. Help

HarleyFuckinQuinn
34/F Level 9
Vet - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

For me I go to the picture page and hit upload. If it still doesn't work Inked would look into it.

For me I go to the picture page and hit upload. If it still doesn't work Inked would look into it.

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

I checked the error log but there's no image upload errors from today. I do see someone had issues uploading images a few days ago... the site rejected those pictures because it had problem with the encoding (something about it was incorrect) and so it was unable process them.

Try uploading again and if you have the same problem you could email one of them to help@kracksocial.com so I can try to figure out why it's not working.

I checked the error log but there's no image upload errors from today. I do see someone had issues uploading images a few days ago... the site rejected those pictures because it had problem with the encoding (something about it was incorrect) and so it was unable process them.

Try uploading again and if you have the same problem you could email one of them to help@kracksocial.com so I can try to figure out why it's not working.

90/F Level 1
Offline - Send Message

Ok i will try...hopefully you will remember me lol

Ok i will try...hopefully you will remember me lol

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

I remember you.

I remember you.

90/F Level 1
Offline - Send Message