KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

Under Development...

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9 Milwaukee, Wisconsin US

I'm creating a new site that will either replace this one or be a new one. It'll probably just replace this one and use the same data. It'll use the same theme colors and a lot of things will look the same but re-created again. Too many problems with the dev tools for .NET Core that this site is currently created with plus I have other reasons for a re-write, such as moving to a single page application design.

It's a long ways off since I'm not rushing through it like I normally do, but the idea is to let members create more stuff. Like create and run and moderate your own forums, chat rooms, etc. like you can with Crews except not within a Crew.

An example of a member created forum (info taken from Reddit):

It's heavily inspired by a modern forum software called Discourse. Clicking the "New Thread" button opens up a new thread panel (as shown in the screenshot). The panel can be minimized or closed and it can stay open while you click around the site. So you can be creating a new thread and go look at another thread without losing what you've been typing. Private messaging, chat, etc will work the same way.

Each feature will likely be inspired by the corporate leader of that feature (like status updates inspired by Twitter or FB, pictures inspired by Instagram, videos inspired by YouTube, etc).

It's just an idea at this point, it's possible I won't finish it but it's something that it's currently being worked on. If I launch it as a new site, then I'll bring some of the features to this one.

More screenshots (editing a post):

Not much space for typing on mobile but that'll change before this is finished.

I'm creating a new site that will either replace this one or be a new one. It'll probably just replace this one and use the same data. It'll use the same theme colors and a lot of things will look the same but re-created again. Too many problems with the dev tools for .NET Core that this site is currently created with plus I have other reasons for a re-write, such as moving to a single page application design.

It's a long ways off since I'm not rushing through it like I normally do, but the idea is to let members create more stuff. Like create and run and moderate your own forums, chat rooms, etc. like you can with Crews except not within a Crew.

An example of a member created forum (info taken from Reddit):

It's heavily inspired by a modern forum software called Discourse. Clicking the "New Thread" button opens up a new thread panel (as shown in the screenshot). The panel can be minimized or closed and it can stay open while you click around the site. So you can be creating a new thread and go look at another thread without losing what you've been typing. Private messaging, chat, etc will work the same way.

Each feature will likely be inspired by the corporate leader of that feature (like status updates inspired by Twitter or FB, pictures inspired by Instagram, videos inspired by YouTube, etc).

It's just an idea at this point, it's possible I won't finish it but it's something that it's currently being worked on. If I launch it as a new site, then I'll bring some of the features to this one.

More screenshots (editing a post):

Not much space for typing on mobile but that'll change before this is finished.

Created
Replies
Views
Post by Inked created deleted.
Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

No idea if this will attach properly but an animated demo of some of the work that's been done. This will likely end up being a different site, not a replacement for this one:

No idea if this will attach properly but an animated demo of some of the work that's been done. This will likely end up being a different site, not a replacement for this one:

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

And still under development... gonna be a while yet. It might replace this site but if it does all data will be imported from it -- it wouldn't be everyone starting over but some Blings and features would be gone. Owned and slot machine would still exist.

Profile page:

And still under development... gonna be a while yet. It might replace this site but if it does all data will be imported from it -- it wouldn't be everyone starting over but some Blings and features would be gone. Owned and slot machine would still exist.

Profile page:

Halloweengoddess
Halloweengoddess
34/F Level 9

Can't wait (but have too) looks nice

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Still a ways off... I haven't been working on it but gonna return to working on it. I'll make a list soon as to what's gonna be gone and what will be new. I can say one thing, probably won't be multi-color but back to just picking only one color which will only show to people using a dark theme (there will light themes). I'll see when I get that far though.

I'm gonna try to focus and work on getting this finished.

Still a ways off... I haven't been working on it but gonna return to working on it. I'll make a list soon as to what's gonna be gone and what will be new. I can say one thing, probably won't be multi-color but back to just picking only one color which will only show to people using a dark theme (there will light themes). I'll see when I get that far though.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Another screenshot... basically the editor allows attaching pictures and videos, although for videos it currently just shows as an attachment people can click on to play as seen in the screenshot:

The editor is much, much better than the one here. If you paste a link it'll grab the link info like FB does at the time you paste it. Same with pasting picture links or YouTube links.

Another screenshot... basically the editor allows attaching pictures and videos, although for videos it currently just shows as an attachment people can click on to play as seen in the screenshot:

The editor is much, much better than the one here. If you paste a link it'll grab the link info like FB does at the time you paste it. Same with pasting picture links or YouTube links.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Look, it's like Krack... titles, VIP, an icon, giving love, blah, blah.

Stats block with some changes compared to here. There's also another block of info but I haven't decided if it'll be enabled or not. I might make a poll about it. Basically, it has optional stuff people can fill in that is more personal info, like the crap you find on dating sites (height, if you have kids, body type, etc). People lists would provide a way of filtering people using some of it. If the site got popular it would be useful. Screenshot:

Stats block with some changes compared to here. There's also another block of info but I haven't decided if it'll be enabled or not. I might make a poll about it. Basically, it has optional stuff people can fill in that is more personal info, like the crap you find on dating sites (height, if you have kids, body type, etc). People lists would provide a way of filtering people using some of it. If the site got popular it would be useful. Screenshot:

Post by Inked created deleted.
Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Profile page:

Profile page:

HarleyFuckinQuinn
34/F Level 9
Vet - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

You must be logged in to reply.