KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

Site Update -- May Temporarily Break Site

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9 Milwaukee, Wisconsin US

I'm upgrading the site to the latest stuff the site is built with (.NET Core 3.0) and it's possible that the update will break the site and a fix will need to be made. It seems like everything is working, but there's probably gonna be a few bugs I missed and there could also be something that will only be encountered when pushed to this production server. The update will happen soon.

I'm upgrading the site to the latest stuff the site is built with (.NET Core 3.0) and it's possible that the update will break the site and a fix will need to be made. It seems like everything is working, but there's probably gonna be a few bugs I missed and there could also be something that will only be encountered when pushed to this production server. The update will happen soon.

Created
Replies
Views
Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Update is done! Only problem I see so far is the slot machine wheels are broken... looking into it now.

Update is done! Only problem I see so far is the slot machine wheels are broken... looking into it now.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Slot machine is now fixed.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Owned stats is broken. I'll look into it tomorrow probably.

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
45/F Level 12

deleting content is broken ( pics n vidz) n even deleting entire albums....they just dont delete

deleting content is broken ( pics n vidz) n even deleting entire albums....they just dont delete

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

I'll look into it today.

I'll look into it today.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

It's fixed.

It's fixed.

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Go fuck urself
45/F Level 12
Supporter - Slots Goddess
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

I'll look into it today.

I'll look into it today.

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

It's fixed.

It's fixed.