Thread created .
This thread has been viewed 108 times.
Unwatch Watch
Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message
  1. Some profiles (such as ThatGreenGirl's) were loading very slowly. This issue appears to be fixed now, but if you run into a problem with someones profile please let me know.
  2. You should no longer receive constant notifications (popping up on the site) if you had been before. This is now tracked differently.
  3. There's an issue that happens like once per day that leads to the oops page. It's being looked into.
ThatGreenGirl
ThatGreenGirl 💚TrophyDigger💚
27/F
VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

It’s all my fault lol

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

It is, because people like you

ThatGreenGirl
27/F
VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Awwww I feel special

Chris*
Chris* Misfits Jerk
45/F
VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Green is on special today half price sale lol

ThatGreenGirl
27/F
VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

I love a good sale!

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

I'm not getting the notifications popping up on my screen on here. Works fine on my dev machine. I'm aware of the problem if anyone else is experiencing it also.

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Some optimizations are being made... if you notice any problems let me know. I do see one error in the error log related to chat. I'll look into that in 30-60 minutes. Currently it seems not all error types are being logged so if you see an oops page and it doesn't have a "Request Id" on it, than I probably don't know the error happened. I'm looking into why it's not logging some of them.

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Album Keys and Selling Access To Albums

You can now give members a key to your album so they can unlock access to it. This works for private and friends only albums. Additionally, you can charge Bling Bucks for access to the album. Both the key and the Bling Bucks cost can be specified when creating or editing an album. If someone pays or uses the key, you'll be notified. In a future update you'll be able to revoke access and currently it's instant access.

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Apparently giving love isn't working for everyone.. it'll be looked into later today or tomorrow.

Edit: This is now fixed.

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Chat ghost is now a VIP option (go to Blings and then VIP Settings). It works pretty much how it did in the past. When you go into chat, it doesn't announce to your friends or post in the live feed until you type a message. Until then you show only to other VIPs -- hidden to non-VIPs.

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

The slot machine is back! It's supposed to be centered though and will be soon (under the Games menu). No trophies yet and your massive winnings aren't yet posted to the live feed.

If you've been favoriting people, pictures, etc there's now a page that shows favorites (under the Me menu).

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

A fix for missing stuff. Not everyone lives on here 24/7 and even if you do if you're not watching the live feed you miss stuff. Sometimes you may want know when people post new comments on someone's status updates, polls,, or pictures, or wherever, but the site doesn't tell you. In the next update you'll be able to watch anything that can be commented on.

By default, if you comment on something the "Watch" link will change to "Unwatch" if you weren't already watching it or already unwatched it. There will be settings added sometime after to pick the default behavior based on what it is.

Forum threads will have a similar option in a future update, including Crew forums.

Edit: Update is out for watching comments.

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

The site will now attempt to auto fix picture rotation when uploaded. We'll see how that ends up working out.

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

The slowness of forum threads should be fixed in the next update.

Emma
Emma
43/F
VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Are planning on bringing pokes back?

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Are you in need of being poked? lol, that probably doesn't sound right

I've thought off and on about pokes but haven't decided either way. Originally there was only one poke, then I added another. Then at some point people could add their own. I'll make a poll, see if people want it back.

RobinLuv
RobinLuv
46/F
Supporter - Moderator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Off subject but what about the "to that top" button?

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

I'll try to remember to add a back to top button one of these days.

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Next update will have a working Bling Market! A place where you can post whatever you want and members pay using Bling Bucks. In the past people used this for posting access to their messengers (Snap, Kik, etc), private pictures, etc. It'll work like it did in the past, you can approve all purchases or have them auto-approve.

Inked
Inked Krraaaaccckked
43/M
Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

The Bling Market is now here! Under the Social menu.

29 Replies

You must be logged in to reply.

Login Join Us!