KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

Movie that traumatized you as a kid

Halloweengoddess
Halloweengoddess
34/F Level 10

Name a movie that traumatized you as a kid

Name a movie that traumatized you as a kid

Created
Replies
Views
Queenwifey
Queenwifey
37/F Level 8

Not gonna lie here... leprechaun

BLOODY
BLOODY
91/F Level 13

The Exorcist. When I reached age 20, I literally watched it all day, everyday until it didn't freak me out. Now, I'll watch that shit whilst laughing. Lol.

The Exorcist. When I reached age 20, I literally watched it all day, everyday until it didn't freak me out. Now, I'll watch that shit whilst laughing. Lol.

Halloweengoddess
Halloweengoddess
34/F Level 10

I laugh at this now, but when I was 5 I watched The Tommyknockers by steven king.

Idk why this even got to me as a kid. But I don't like puppets. Lol

I laugh at this now, but when I was 5 I watched The Tommyknockers by steven king.

*Gothic*
*Gothic*
44/F Level 17

The Elephant Man. I was 7, maybe, and I t broke my heart. I cried myself to sleep for weeks. I still can’t watch it because it makes me sad.

The Elephant Man. I was 7, maybe, and I t broke my heart. I cried myself to sleep for weeks. I still can’t watch it because it makes me sad.

Zach
Zach
23/M Level 8

Candy Man. My older sister was baby sitting my other sister and I, and decided we should watch it. For the next 5 years of my life I refused to even bathe without my mother standing outside right outside the door 🙃

Candy Man. My older sister was baby sitting my other sister and I, and decided we should watch it. For the next 5 years of my life I refused to even bathe without my mother standing outside right outside the door 🙃

Twunt
Twunt
89/M Level 3

Alien when that thing came out of the boys stomach

Post by *SIREN* created deleted.
Infamous QW
37/F Level 8
Vet - Owned Goddess
Offline - Send Message

91/F Level 13
Legendary - Owned Goddess - Vet - Slots Goddess - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

HarleyFuckinQuinn
34/F Level 10
Vet
Offline - Send Message

44/F Level 17
Krack Addict - Owned Goddess - Slots Goddess - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

23/M Level 8
Owned God - Slots God
Offline - Send Message

89/M Level 3
Offline - Send Message

Post by *SIREN* created deleted.
You must be logged in to reply.