KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

Learn how to spell

ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
89/F Level 15

There's an R in extra, not exta...

And I'm kidding about "learn how to spell". It was just a joke because my phone ALWAYS takes out letters, changes them, adds them...hell swaps words for completely different words n i don't bother going slow to type or proofread either and when my phone did this, someone told me learn how to spell lol...so i say it all the time now. But officially... just letting you know there's a typo.

Lol

There's an R in extra, not exta...

And I'm kidding about "learn how to spell". It was just a joke because my phone ALWAYS takes out letters, changes them, adds them...hell swaps words for completely different words n i don't bother going slow to type or proofread either and when my phone did this, someone told me learn how to spell lol...so i say it all the time now. But officially... just letting you know there's a typo.

Lol

Created
Replies
Views
Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

Too late now.. it will forever be spelled that way (until the site is replaced)

Too late now.. it will forever be spelled that way (until the site is replaced) :)

Post by ForbiddenPassions created deleted.
Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Too late now.. it will forever be spelled that way (until the site is replaced)

Too late now.. it will forever be spelled that way (until the site is replaced) :)

Post by ForbiddenPassions created deleted.
You must be logged in to reply.