KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

Home Invasion and survival

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
45/F Level 12

SURVIVAL

A lot of these posts, videos, self defense classes are surrounded around the woman that lives alone but any woman's life can be in danger at any given moment. It can be at the hands of a loved one in her own home. It can be the same circumstances as a woman who lives alone when he significant other is at work or away. The world can be a dangerous place at any given time in any random place.

There are a lot of fucked up, creepy, crazy people out there that once only seemed to be focused on celebrities but has become more and more common in any average home and any average woman.

On the internet a lot of women share a lot of "selfies" and they do not realize just how much information they can be sharing. If a guy grows obsessed he can begin to follow your posts/pictures and start to see a pattern like if you live alone or not, whats in your background. Hell, some people do not pay attention and leave mail laying around in their pictures with their full names and addresses.

Ummm....CRAZY, if you ask me.

My personal tips as far as pictures on the internet go is always look at everything before you post it, zoom in and look behind you and all around and make sure there is nothing around that gives away any personal information. If you take any pictures outdoors and near where you live, do not get your house number, car license plate or anything identifying to who you are or where you live in the picture. Go into the "details" of your pictures where it says your files names and "edit" it. Make sure there are no location tags and change the file names on the image. I know all of this may make me sound like a paranoid person but in reality, its better to be safe now than sorry later.

When you are in a situation that is a matter of life and death these are things you will think about and say "I should have" so it is better to ere on the side of caution now then later be saying that....if you live through it.

I can not stress enough how important self defense is.

It will not only prepare you physically but the practice instills the mental strength you will need should a situation like this happen.

What good is knowing self defense and/or having a weapon if you are so terrified that you freeze and then your attacker has the upper hand on you anyway?

Here I am going to share a video from a favorite narrator of mine on how to Survive a home invasion!

Here is where that self defense saved this woman and her son's life.

This short film means so much to me.

SURVIVAL

A lot of these posts, videos, self defense classes are surrounded around the woman that lives alone but any woman's life can be in danger at any given moment. It can be at the hands of a loved one in her own home. It can be the same circumstances as a woman who lives alone when he significant other is at work or away. The world can be a dangerous place at any given time in any random place.

There are a lot of fucked up, creepy, crazy people out there that once only seemed to be focused on celebrities but has become more and more common in any average home and any average woman.

On the internet a lot of women share a lot of "selfies" and they do not realize just how much information they can be sharing. If a guy grows obsessed he can begin to follow your posts/pictures and start to see a pattern like if you live alone or not, whats in your background. Hell, some people do not pay attention and leave mail laying around in their pictures with their full names and addresses.

Ummm....CRAZY, if you ask me.

My personal tips as far as pictures on the internet go is always look at everything before you post it, zoom in and look behind you and all around and make sure there is nothing around that gives away any personal information. If you take any pictures outdoors and near where you live, do not get your house number, car license plate or anything identifying to who you are or where you live in the picture. Go into the "details" of your pictures where it says your files names and "edit" it. Make sure there are no location tags and change the file names on the image. I know all of this may make me sound like a paranoid person but in reality, its better to be safe now than sorry later.

When you are in a situation that is a matter of life and death these are things you will think about and say "I should have" so it is better to ere on the side of caution now then later be saying that....if you live through it.

I can not stress enough how important self defense is.

It will not only prepare you physically but the practice instills the mental strength you will need should a situation like this happen.

What good is knowing self defense and/or having a weapon if you are so terrified that you freeze and then your attacker has the upper hand on you anyway?

Here I am going to share a video from a favorite narrator of mine on how to Survive a home invasion!

Here is where that self defense saved this woman and her son's life.

This short film means so much to me.

Created
Replies
Views
ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

You must be logged in to reply.