Crews Progress

Thread created .
This thread has been viewed 157 times.
Unwatch Watch
Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 8
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Crews is still under development, but anyone can now create a Crew. Below are things are implemented and things that are pending.

Implemented:

1. Member profiles
  2. Permissions
  3. Inviting is partially done
  4. Crew bank
  5. Creating forums and setting permissions
  6. Joining crews, approving/denying members, kicking users out

Pending:

1. Posting to forums (will likely be done tomorrow Oct 20th)
  2. Chat rooms (no eta yet)
  3. Crew log. A lot of things are logging but you can't view the log yet.
  4. Exporting data
91/F Level 1
Supporter - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

👍🏻

44/F Level 2
VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

I just tried creating a crew and this what happened

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 8
Offline - Send Message

Did you get that error when you went to the page to create it or after you filled out crew information? I'm unable to reproduce the problem and unfortunately no error was logged. You may want to try again.

Actually just figured it out.. if you submit it without a description you get that page for some reason.

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 8
Offline - Send Message

You can now create threads. Some aspects of the forum aren't complete yet, such as locking threads, making sticky threads, getting notifications of replies, etc. Some of this may be added tomorrow. Forums may also have bugs but seems ok in testing.

Ignore the message "Crew forums is still under development -- no posting yet. Check back later today or tomorrow.". I forgot to remove it. Only shows when there are no threads.

44/F Level 2
VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Now I got it. I originally didn't put anything in the description so that's why. Now I'm excited to get started Thank you 😁

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 8
Offline - Send Message

Crew log has been added. Rank changes logged inaccurately, but has been fixed for future rank changes. Some more changes are needed for better logging of certain actions and some logging is still missing, but it's a start.

44/F Level 2
VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

I originally had a gif image on here until I deleted it because of that triangle symbol on top.

( under notice ) but it's still there and I can't get rid of it. Not even an option to delete the forum .

How can I get rid of that?

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 8
Offline - Send Message

I still need the option to delete the forum. I'll look into the empty notice. The rich editor always has some code when it gets sent back to the server which results in it not being empty... just needs to be checked and stripped out. Thanks for reporting that.

44/F Level 2
VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Do you plan on adding things like:

Making a thread sticky or announcement,

Crew Trophies and

Polls ?

Sorry if I am bugging you to much about crews lol

44/F Level 2
VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Duh never mind the question about adding sticky to threads. I just read one of your replies above lol

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 8
Offline - Send Message
  1. Maybe Crew trophies once people can make trophies again.
  2. Probably polls. Polls were added at some point or never finished (I can't remember)

I have some things I want to finish first before getting back to Crews. Maybe a week or so there will some improvements.

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 8
Offline - Send Message

The crew forum notice showing when blank might be fixed. To test, you'll need to go to edit the forum and then save it.

44/F Level 2
VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

It works now. Thank you

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 8
Offline - Send Message

I'm glad it's fixed now.

14 Replies

You must be logged in to reply.

Login Join Us!