Contest Feature Coming Soon

Thread created .
This thread has been viewed 61 times.
Unwatch Watch
Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 7
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

To make contests easier, a new contests feature is being added. It's similar to polls but with some differences and additional features:

1. The contest creator picks the date range for the contest to run. Only during that time period it'll accept votes.
  2. You can include instructions on how people can enter the contest, which is shown prior to voting beginning.
  3. When you create the contest you specify how much Bling Bucks to award the winner, which is deducted from you right away.
  4. When voting ends, the winner is automatically determined and sent the winnings (a custom note can be included).
  5. If there's a tie when voting is supposed to end, voting will remain open until one more person votes.
  6. Like polls, people can also comment.
  7. Each contest can have 10 choices to vote on.
  8. Contest creator can edit the contest up until voting begins. This is needed to update it with participants as they come in.

This probably won't be out until Thursday or Friday morning.

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 7
Offline - Send Message

I'm sure everyone's seen this by now. In the next update anyone will be able to post contests! I'll post some instructions around that time. It's not super confusing but knowing how it works will make it easier the first time.

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 7
Offline - Send Message

Everyone can now post new contests now! I'll make a tutorial forum post probably tomorrow. One thing to know until then, you do not need to add participants when creating the contest. Contests can be edited up until voting begins. There must be at least two participants for voting start, otherwise voting is delayed and it can still be edited. Each participant (entry) requires the username of the member (the full exact username) and the picture or whatever they are entering it with.

Create a contest!

2 Replies

You must be logged in to reply.

Login Join Us!