KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

Broken Images

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9 Milwaukee, Wisconsin US

For some unknown reason status update images show up after posting but sometimes they later disappear and it displays a broken image. I'm looking into it.

For some unknown reason status update images show up after posting but sometimes they later disappear and it displays a broken image. I'm looking into it.

Created
Replies
Views
Post by Humiliatrix created deleted.
Halloweengoddess
Halloweengoddess
34/F Level 9

I know when I add pictures I save most to my phone and add them on from there. I don't get on the PC and load that way.

I know when I add pictures I save most to my phone and add them on from there. I don't get on the PC and load that way.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

It's not a problem with the pictures themselves. It seems to be random... like a problem with the CDN where the images are stored. I'm putting new ones in a new location to see if that fixes it.

It's not a problem with the pictures themselves. It seems to be random... like a problem with the CDN where the images are stored. I'm putting new ones in a new location to see if that fixes it.

Halloweengoddess
Halloweengoddess
34/F Level 9

👍🏻👌🏻

👍🏻👌🏻

Post by Humiliatrix created deleted.
HarleyFuckinQuinn
34/F Level 9
Vet
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

HarleyFuckinQuinn
34/F Level 9
Vet
Offline - Send Message

👍🏻👌🏻

👍🏻👌🏻

You must be logged in to reply.