KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

ALTER (Short Horror clips)

ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

What is Alter?

The most provocative minds in horror bring you three new short films every week exploring the human condition through warped and uncanny perspectives.

Be ready to leave the world you know behind and subscribe. Once you watch, you are forever ALTERed.

Free YouTube Channel.

My thoughts:

I find these more my thing lately since my attention span doesn't last very long with anything. I find these movies are a bit more modern and also go beyond the "normal mind" , something I have always been into. I am not into that "STUPID" cheesy shit. I have seen almost every other kind of horror out. None scare me so I need something that can keep my attention somehow. I find these I can even binge watch.

This is where I will post ALTER shorts I watched in full and liked enough to share.

The first movie I ever watched by Alter was "Slut"

The second was

"The herd"

After these I was hooked. I have watched so many and there's still plenty I haven't watched yet as well as there promise of 3 new every week 😁

If you've watched any ALTER movies not yet posted, feel free to share it as well.

This is "Third date"...makes you NOT want to be loved. Lol

The Box room:

This is NSFW (that's exactly what it looks like and yes, he fucks it)

Latched

( this one will make u think twice about wanting to breast feed lol)

Stay

( this one is an example of where the ending changes things a little and makes it so surreal)

The iMom

( just watch....til the end but I'm sure you'll already know how its going to end... this one I predicted and could REALLY happen should we used these. Things malfunction. Sadly ..I see the world headed in this direction too...if not already by the rich)

ALONE TIME

(Another that's just TOO REAL... happens every day and freaky in the most simplest but disturbing way)

Pigskin

( This crosses "growing up as an adolescent girl and self consciousness with just gross lol It honestly wasn't that great but surreal and gross)

Lucy's Tale

(This is about a teen girl... bullied..not like anyone else. Freaky)

I watched several others but usually this long in one spot on here like forums or blogs, it signs you out then won't post. Have to log in all over again and start over. I will post more as threads IN this. Maybe not right now though. There's plenty here to entertain for a few hours.

I hope someone likes these as much as I did or something is seriously wrong with me.

What is Alter?

The most provocative minds in horror bring you three new short films every week exploring the human condition through warped and uncanny perspectives.

Be ready to leave the world you know behind and subscribe. Once you watch, you are forever ALTERed.

Free YouTube Channel.

My thoughts:

I find these more my thing lately since my attention span doesn't last very long with anything. I find these movies are a bit more modern and also go beyond the "normal mind" , something I have always been into. I am not into that "STUPID" cheesy shit. I have seen almost every other kind of horror out. None scare me so I need something that can keep my attention somehow. I find these I can even binge watch.

This is where I will post ALTER shorts I watched in full and liked enough to share.

The first movie I ever watched by Alter was "Slut"

The second was

"The herd"

After these I was hooked. I have watched so many and there's still plenty I haven't watched yet as well as there promise of 3 new every week 😁

If you've watched any ALTER movies not yet posted, feel free to share it as well.

This is "Third date"...makes you NOT want to be loved. Lol

The Box room:

This is NSFW (that's exactly what it looks like and yes, he fucks it)

Latched

( this one will make u think twice about wanting to breast feed lol)

Stay

( this one is an example of where the ending changes things a little and makes it so surreal)

The iMom

( just watch....til the end but I'm sure you'll already know how its going to end... this one I predicted and could REALLY happen should we used these. Things malfunction. Sadly ..I see the world headed in this direction too...if not already by the rich)

ALONE TIME

(Another that's just TOO REAL... happens every day and freaky in the most simplest but disturbing way)

Pigskin

( This crosses "growing up as an adolescent girl and self consciousness with just gross lol It honestly wasn't that great but surreal and gross)

Lucy's Tale

(This is about a teen girl... bullied..not like anyone else. Freaky)

I watched several others but usually this long in one spot on here like forums or blogs, it signs you out then won't post. Have to log in all over again and start over. I will post more as threads IN this. Maybe not right now though. There's plenty here to entertain for a few hours.

I hope someone likes these as much as I did or something is seriously wrong with me.

Created
Replies
Views
ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

Undress Me

(This brings new meaning to falling apart after being w a dude and red wings...lol. But honestly, I didn't understand it)

Well, I made stuffing, corn, pork chops and applesauce. Will go watch a few while I eat and hopefully understand those.

Undress Me

(This brings new meaning to falling apart after being w a dude and red wings...lol. But honestly, I didn't understand it)

Well, I made stuffing, corn, pork chops and applesauce. Will go watch a few while I eat and hopefully understand those.

Post by ForbiddenPassions created deleted.
ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

Pig

Lol

(Sorry for the previous one, it was really stupid. I posted it THEN watched it. Won't do that again)

Pig

Lol

(Sorry for the previous one, it was really stupid. I posted it THEN watched it. Won't do that again)

ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

The Rat

The Rat

ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

BALLOON

BALLOON

ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

DUAL

DUAL

ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

Armoire

and that is why you shouldn't garbage pick lol

Fuck - it would have been gone the first fucking time

Armoire

ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

The Pig Child

new..

The Pig Child

new..

ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

Vicious

Vicious

ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

Model Family

Model Family

ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

Paradox

Wow! The mind, especially when it breaks from reality.

Paradox

ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

The Dollmaker

(this was good)

The Dollmaker

(this was good)

ForbiddenPassions
ForbiddenPassions
45/F Level 13

NAIL

(Added today)

Dude ain't from where I'm from or he'd have minded his business lol

NAIL

(Added today)

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite
Online Now! - Send Message

Undress Me

Undress Me

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite

Pig

Lol

Pig

Lol

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite

The Rat

The Rat

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite

BALLOON

BALLOON

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite

DUAL

DUAL

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite

Armoire

Armoire

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite

The Pig Child

new..

The Pig Child

new..

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite

Vicious

Vicious

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite

Model Family

Model Family

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite

Paradox

Paradox

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite

The Dollmaker

(this was good)

The Dollmaker

(this was good)

Unforgettable
45/F Level 13
VIP Elite

NAIL

(Added today)

NAIL

(Added today)

You must be logged in to reply.