KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

Recent Changes

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
45/F Level 12

thanks

thanks

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Two new color themes:

1. Dark (Green)
  2. Dark (Orange)

Theme can be changed using the theme selection at the bottom of any page.

Two new color themes:

1. Dark (Green)
  2. Dark (Orange)

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
45/F Level 12

You know what would look good....twitter style but with the other color options.

You know what would look good....twitter style but with the other color options.

Halloweengoddess
Halloweengoddess
34/F Level 9

I like the new themes. Flipped to the green.

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
45/F Level 12

I really love this twitter one, Inked. It really makes everything stand out.

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
45/F Level 12

In response to your:

I'm attempting to fix the site showing you as logged out when it should be automatically logging you in (when you've been away from the site for a while and then come back). If the problem seems to be fixed for you let me know.

I am constantly showing as offline when I am on. If my screen closes while I'm doing something or I am still (not moving around) cuz I am writing something or reading posts it will show me as offline in about 5 minutes. I can be watching a video in one of my statuses, go to people list incognito mode and it will show me offline. And it also has force logged me out a few times where i had to sign in again. I also will be on here on my PC and on my phone at the same time...be playing a game on my phone at the same time (So the site is OPEN and I am ONLINE in 2 places) and it will show me as offline if I am in that game more than a few minutes

None of these things are a huge deal...I just thought you'd wanna know.

In response to your:

I'm attempting to fix the site showing you as logged out when it should be automatically logging you in (when you've been away from the site for a while and then come back). If the problem seems to be fixed for you let me know.

I am constantly showing as offline when I am on. If my screen closes while I'm doing something or I am still (not moving around) cuz I am writing something or reading posts it will show me as offline in about 5 minutes. I can be watching a video in one of my statuses, go to people list incognito mode and it will show me offline. And it also has force logged me out a few times where i had to sign in again. I also will be on here on my PC and on my phone at the same time...be playing a game on my phone at the same time (So the site is OPEN and I am ONLINE in 2 places) and it will show me as offline if I am in that game more than a few minutes

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

It currently only tracks if you're online by page views. So you have to be clicking links. I never got around to making it work better.

Not sure why you some times have to login, I haven't experienced that at all on my computer or phone.

It currently only tracks if you're online by page views. So you have to be clicking links. I never got around to making it work better.

Not sure why you some times have to login, I haven't experienced that at all on my computer or phone.

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
45/F Level 12

im not sure exactly if its been on both ...pc n phone or not, i havent paid attention but will try. yea...def hv to kep moving n reloading pages to stay showing as online

im not sure exactly if its been on both ...pc n phone or not, i havent paid attention but will try. yea...def hv to kep moving n reloading pages to stay showing as online

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

More changes:

1. Blogs layout has been changed. There will be an option to pick a cover image for blog posts, but right now it's just from your profile (default image used). I'll probably change the default though since it doesn't look that great.
  2. Forums layout has been changed a little bit.
  3. Some colors has also been updated.

More changes:

1. Blogs layout has been changed. There will be an option to pick a cover image for blog posts, but right now it's just from your profile (default image used). I'll probably change the default though since it doesn't look that great.
Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
45/F Level 12

How do u make your covers centered like that? All yours look right but I must have changed mine a few times....none showing the right way.

How do u make your covers centered like that? All yours look right but I must have changed mine a few times....none showing the right way.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

It centers the image automatically but I cropped one of mine to 1000x200 before using it so it looked good.

It centers the image automatically but I cropped one of mine to 1000x200 before using it so it looked good.

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
45/F Level 12

I doubt it but is there any way to add color picker for text in this editor. I was posting a blog and it just came to me how red as the blogs font color would look a lot better than my actual font color and I don't wanna change it everywhere for one blog. Just wondering

I doubt it but is there any way to add color picker for text in this editor. I was posting a blog and it just came to me how red as the blogs font color would look a lot better than my actual font color and I don't wanna change it everywhere for one blog. Just wondering

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

It does support a color picker but it's not there because the menu is the same regardless screen sizes. For small screens, the current menu is all that'll fit on one line. It used to detect and adjust the options based on screen size on the old site, I just never got around to that on this site.

It does support a color picker but it's not there because the menu is the same regardless screen sizes. For small screens, the current menu is all that'll fit on one line. It used to detect and adjust the options based on screen size on the old site, I just never got around to that on this site.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Another level added (level 17)! No unlock for it yet.

Go fuck urself
45/F Level 12
Supporter - Slots Goddess
Offline - Send Message

thanks

thanks

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Two new color themes:

1. Dark (Green)
  2. Dark (Orange)

Two new color themes:

1. Dark (Green)
  2. Dark (Orange)

Go fuck urself
45/F Level 12
Offline - Send Message

HarleyFuckinQuinn
34/F Level 9
Vet
Offline - Send Message

Go fuck urself
45/F Level 12
Offline - Send Message

Go fuck urself
45/F Level 12
Offline - Send Message

In response to your:

In response to your:

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Go fuck urself
45/F Level 12
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

More changes:

More changes:

Go fuck urself
45/F Level 12
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Go fuck urself
45/F Level 12
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

134 Replies
You must be logged in to reply.