KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

Recent Changes

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

This update is out! Now it'll be easier to add cool new things and re-design some old things.

This update is out! Now it'll be easier to add cool new things and re-design some old things.

Queenwifey
Queenwifey
37/F Level 8

I like it... but not a fan of the blue, will we get the option to change it?

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

Probably at some point. I did make a poll regarding color so if it gets enough votes the default color may be changed.

Probably at some point. I did make a poll regarding color so if it gets enough votes the default color may be changed.

Queenwifey
Queenwifey
37/F Level 8

Ok, going to vote now!

Ok, going to vote now!

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

I'm attempting to fix the site showing you as logged out when it should be automatically logging you in (when you've been away from the site for a while and then come back). If the problem seems to be fixed for you let me know.

I'm attempting to fix the site showing you as logged out when it should be automatically logging you in (when you've been away from the site for a while and then come back). If the problem seems to be fixed for you let me know.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

When you enter chat it now notifies your friends (if they have push or telegram notifications enabled) automatically since most people don't invite. It's now limited to doing that once every 30 minutes to prevent flooding people with notifications. It may help get chat going again.

When you enter chat it now notifies your friends (if they have push or telegram notifications enabled) automatically since most people don't invite. It's now limited to doing that once every 30 minutes to prevent flooding people with notifications. It may help get chat going again.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

The popup chat now remembers the last chat room you were in so if you close it and open it again you can return to the room you were just in.

The popup chat now remembers the last chat room you were in so if you close it and open it again you can return to the room you were just in.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

The issue with being logged out when you return to the site is fixed but for it to be fixed for you you must login again from the login page.

The issue with being logged out when you return to the site is fixed but for it to be fixed for you you must login again from the login page.

Chris*
Chris*
46/F Level 11

Not sure u saw this yet but leveling points show nothing

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

I hadn't noticed. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Edit: It's fixed.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

Things looks a little different. Report any problems or laggyness in this thread or make a new forum post. Different may be what the site needed.

Tip: You can change the site theme at the very bottom right of any page.

Also, it seems chat is broken when using Firefox. I'll look into it soon.

Things looks a little different. Report any problems or laggyness in this thread or make a new forum post. Different may be what the site needed.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

You can now add your location to your profile by editing your profile. As you type, a list of locations will display, select the one the matches your location.

You can now add your location to your profile by editing your profile. As you type, a list of locations will display, select the one the matches your location.

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
46/F Level 12

liking the purple

liking the purple

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
46/F Level 12

I don't think different has anything to do with it. What it needs is PEOPLE. And then when people do join, INTERACTION. A lot of people click off.... ignoring newbies. Ignoring people just because someone ELSE doesn't like them. People want it just a certain few... and you can't be that way on a public site. It isn't your own place. People need to be more friendly...making it a FUN place to be, not hateful or off on clicks. I am not saying this to be a bitch or start anything, that's just a fact. It needs to put hate aside and be active. People need to INTERACT. Not saying you have to like everyone n talk to everyone but 1....PEOPLE HAVE TO TALK TO newbies... give them a reason to want to stay on or come back on n not just create a profile, log off and never come back. And people also need to grow up and atop being ignorant to someone if that person didn't do anything to them. It's all so childish and stupid. Not taking part in things because that person is. I could go on and on but I think i made my point. It can't change if people don't. I personally came back.... with a positive attitude, no negativity, no drama n its the same old crap.... everyone going around me like I don't exist, not taking part in anything I am... not being on. People I never actually even did anything to and if it's because of something someone said... that's just that, SAID.... and shouldn't matter anyway. At the VERY LEAST...people should still go about as they always did. Not run away and hide cuz someone they don't like is around. I mean, that's SO jr high school n really.... gonna let someone you never met, never had an altercation with control whether u come on or not? If I thought like that, Id have left YEARS ago and never came back but I don't let others control me or anything I want to do.

Ok, I kinda left fielded....the point is, it needs ACTIVITY. It needs participation. It needs interaction. It can't just always stay one little click because then... that's all its ever gonna be. People need to stop being ignorant..... especially if they don't even have a reason. Its crazy those that have always been nice to me PRIVATELY or on any other site but then on here....treat me like an outcast because why? Someone else? Lol....stupid. I have had people I TRUSTED with real life information. Was friends with OFF here too just TURN ON ME for absolutely NO REASON other than.... cuz everyone else. Smh. So many people do this shit that I have never been nothing but nice to. We need to be ADULTS. Co exist.

I don't think different has anything to do with it. What it needs is PEOPLE. And then when people do join, INTERACTION. A lot of people click off.... ignoring newbies. Ignoring people just because someone ELSE doesn't like them. People want it just a certain few... and you can't be that way on a public site. It isn't your own place. People need to be more friendly...making it a FUN place to be, not hateful or off on clicks. I am not saying this to be a bitch or start anything, that's just a fact. It needs to put hate aside and be active. People need to INTERACT. Not saying you have to like everyone n talk to everyone but 1....PEOPLE HAVE TO TALK TO newbies... give them a reason to want to stay on or come back on n not just create a profile, log off and never come back. And people also need to grow up and atop being ignorant to someone if that person didn't do anything to them. It's all so childish and stupid. Not taking part in things because that person is. I could go on and on but I think i made my point. It can't change if people don't. I personally came back.... with a positive attitude, no negativity, no drama n its the same old crap.... everyone going around me like I don't exist, not taking part in anything I am... not being on. People I never actually even did anything to and if it's because of something someone said... that's just that, SAID.... and shouldn't matter anyway. At the VERY LEAST...people should still go about as they always did. Not run away and hide cuz someone they don't like is around. I mean, that's SO jr high school n really.... gonna let someone you never met, never had an altercation with control whether u come on or not? If I thought like that, Id have left YEARS ago and never came back but I don't let others control me or anything I want to do.

Ok, I kinda left fielded....the point is, it needs ACTIVITY. It needs participation. It needs interaction. It can't just always stay one little click because then... that's all its ever gonna be. People need to stop being ignorant..... especially if they don't even have a reason. Its crazy those that have always been nice to me PRIVATELY or on any other site but then on here....treat me like an outcast because why? Someone else? Lol....stupid. I have had people I TRUSTED with real life information. Was friends with OFF here too just TURN ON ME for absolutely NO REASON other than.... cuz everyone else. Smh. So many people do this shit that I have never been nothing but nice to. We need to be ADULTS. Co exist.

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
46/F Level 12

I do appreciate that you're trying, Inked to make it better with these ideas but Im just saying, there's nothing wrong with the site itself, it's layout or anything like that. This site is perfect .....to me. Its people. We need MORE people and we need people to co exist with each other at the very least, if they can't be nice. This is why I always went out of my way since 2012 welcoming newbies, talking to... anyone and helping them with anything I could. People need to feel WELCOME. NOT CAST ASIDE or only talked to by one person. For years and years all I was ever told was I was the only one that talked. I personally can take it but not everyone will. People just aren't gonna stick around if no one acknowledges them. The site itself doesn't need change. At all.

But feel free to keep adding stuff ...😁

I do appreciate that you're trying, Inked to make it better with these ideas but Im just saying, there's nothing wrong with the site itself, it's layout or anything like that. This site is perfect .....to me. Its people. We need MORE people and we need people to co exist with each other at the very least, if they can't be nice. This is why I always went out of my way since 2012 welcoming newbies, talking to... anyone and helping them with anything I could. People need to feel WELCOME. NOT CAST ASIDE or only talked to by one person. For years and years all I was ever told was I was the only one that talked. I personally can take it but not everyone will. People just aren't gonna stick around if no one acknowledges them. The site itself doesn't need change. At all.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

It's always gonna be this dead. People are happy using Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
46/F Level 12

There's all fakes on those though, there's no anonymity or privacy.

Well ... I'm not happy on it. I get all these random thirsty dudes from other countries adding me THEN....adding my DAUGHTER. I am not cool with meshing my internet life with my real life. This site also has features those don't. Which are easier and faster. We need people and we need activity.

Well ... I'm not happy on it. I get all these random thirsty dudes from other countries adding me THEN....adding my DAUGHTER. I am not cool with meshing my internet life with my real life. This site also has features those don't. Which are easier and faster. We need people and we need activity.

Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix
46/F Level 12

Ok.. theres no way of removing your location once u put it. I tried editing profile and leaving it blank n its still there

Ok.. theres no way of removing your location once u put it. I tried editing profile and leaving it blank n its still there

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

Yep, that'll be fixed today.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 10

It's fixed.

It's fixed.

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Infamous QW
37/F Level 8
Vet - Owned Goddess
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Offline - Send Message

Infamous QW
37/F Level 8
Vet - Owned Goddess
Offline - Send Message

Ok, going to vote now!

Ok, going to vote now!

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Offline - Send Message

Darlings Harasser
46/F Level 11
Vet - Owned Goddess - Supporter
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Offline - Send Message

Go fuck urself
46/F Level 12
Supporter - Slots Goddess
Offline - Send Message

liking the purple

liking the purple

Go fuck urself
46/F Level 12
Offline - Send Message

Go fuck urself
46/F Level 12
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Offline - Send Message

Go fuck urself
46/F Level 12
Offline - Send Message

Go fuck urself
46/F Level 12
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 10
Offline - Send Message

It's fixed.

It's fixed.