KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

Recent Changes

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Oh that. That's the chat room where originally it was the warden for the jail chat room. But that does give me an idea. Rather than that having special abilities it could be something at unlocks at a certain level.

Oh that. That's the chat room where originally it was the warden for the jail chat room. But that does give me an idea. Rather than that having special abilities it could be something at unlocks at a certain level.

Chris*
Chris*
46/F Level 11

Good idea

Good idea

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Some owned changes:

1. When you kidnap or drop someone their last bought date is updated so it shows them first in the owned list of people.
  2. When you use the affordable people list it now orders it by cheapest people first and ignores people who are locked.

Some owned changes:

1. When you kidnap or drop someone their last bought date is updated so it shows them first in the owned list of people.
  2. When you use the affordable people list it now orders it by cheapest people first and ignores people who are locked.
Chris*
Chris*
46/F Level 11

I like this change

I like this change

Halloweengoddess
Halloweengoddess
34/F Level 9

Sweet, like the ignoring locked people

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Ordering it by cheapest helps so you can buy the most amount of people. Should help keep things going better.

Ordering it by cheapest helps so you can buy the most amount of people. Should help keep things going better.

Chris*
Chris*
46/F Level 11

Yes it should

Yes it should

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

You can now filter your friends by gender. Useful when you want to mass gift based on gender.

You can now filter your friends by gender. Useful when you want to mass gift based on gender.

Chris*
Chris*
46/F Level 11

So can it be a option to only have friends in our live feed

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

The option for that currently doesn't exist. I'm taking a short break from working on the site but I'll be working on it again soon.

The option for that currently doesn't exist. I'm taking a short break from working on the site but I'll be working on it again soon.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

You can now get rid of the confirmation popup when buying someone in Owned as well as receive a notification when someone buys you. Go to Edit Settings (under the Me menu), then Game Settings.

You can now get rid of the confirmation popup when buying someone in Owned as well as receive a notification when someone buys you. Go to Edit Settings (under the Me menu), then Game Settings.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

In the next update those who make it to level 16 will unlock the title "Krack Addict"!

I'm gonna try to think of some new things to get the site more active again.

In the next update those who make it to level 16 will unlock the title "Krack Addict"!

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Some changes today:

1. The font has been changed. It should use a font that matches your device. If it looks weird let me know.
  2. Forums layout has been changed a bit. Also now when you go to forums you see the latest posts instead of the forum list. Should help with discussions.
  3. Link color is now white. The red doesn't display properly on my 4K TV which I use as my monitor. Maybe white will attract better than red.

Some changes today:

1. The font has been changed. It should use a font that matches your device. If it looks weird let me know.
  2. Forums layout has been changed a bit. Also now when you go to forums you see the latest posts instead of the forum list. Should help with discussions.
  3. Link color is now white. The red doesn't display properly on my 4K TV which I use as my monitor. Maybe white will attract better than red.
Halloweengoddess
Halloweengoddess
34/F Level 9

All looks nice and I like the changes but only thing I see is the button to join or login is all white too. But I still love the white look.

All looks nice and I like the changes but only thing I see is the button to join or login is all white too. But I still love the white look.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Oops lol

Oops lol

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

The site will now automatically embed youtube videos and images (may not always work, depending on the link). It'll also try to fetch link information to show info like Facebook does. Example:

Tattoo forums and community for meeting other people who love tattoos. The only tattoo community that allows nudity. Ask questions, see awesome tattoo pictures, private message members, and more.

This is experimental. If there's problems it may get disabled.

The site will now automatically embed youtube videos and images (may not always work, depending on the link). It'll also try to fetch link information to show info like Facebook does. Example:

Tattoo forums and community for meeting other people who love tattoos. The only tattoo community that allows nudity. Ask questions, see awesome tattoo pictures, private message members, and more.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

In the next update, the slot machine will unlock a title like Owned does. The #1 person on the monthtly winners list who's won at least $2 million or more.

In the next update, the slot machine will unlock a title like Owned does. The #1 person on the monthtly winners list who's won at least $2 million or more.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

More changes coming... but re-doing some stuff first, which won't be visually noticeable. Then on to improving the site.

More changes coming... but re-doing some stuff first, which won't be visually noticeable. Then on to improving the site.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

A site update in a day or two and then some fun changes around here.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

When the update comes out... chat from any page!

Tapping the user icon at the top left shows who's in the room. Tapping the x on the top right closes chat. And the room can be changed by tapping the room name.

Also, ignore the blue and purple, trying out different colors instead of red

Tapping the user icon at the top left shows who's in the room. Tapping the x on the top right closes chat. And the room can be changed by tapping the room name.

Also, ignore the blue and purple, trying out different colors instead of red :)

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Online Now! - Send Message

Darlings Harasser
46/F Level 11
Vet - Owned Goddess - Supporter
Offline - Send Message

Good idea

Good idea

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Some owned changes:

Some owned changes:

Darlings Harasser
46/F Level 11
Offline - Send Message

I like this change

I like this change

HarleyFuckinQuinn
34/F Level 9
Vet
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Darlings Harasser
46/F Level 11
Offline - Send Message

Yes it should

Yes it should

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Darlings Harasser
46/F Level 11
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Some changes today:

Some changes today:

HarleyFuckinQuinn
34/F Level 9
Vet
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Oops lol

Oops lol

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9

Also, ignore the blue and purple, trying out different colors instead of red

Also, ignore the blue and purple, trying out different colors instead of red :)

134 Replies
You must be logged in to reply.