KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

Recent Changes

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Leveling needs to be a little more exciting, needs some cool things to unlock at certain levels. I have some ideas, things that unlock that you can only get by leveling. Gotta keep things interesting around here. One unlock will be the ability to pick the title that's displayed before your username in chat rooms like the Strip Club.

Also, Owned will likely get levels or some kind of progress with unlocks. Maybe also the slot machine.

Leveling needs to be a little more exciting, needs some cool things to unlock at certain levels. I have some ideas, things that unlock that you can only get by leveling. Gotta keep things interesting around here. One unlock will be the ability to pick the title that's displayed before your username in chat rooms like the Strip Club.

Also, Owned will likely get levels or some kind of progress with unlocks. Maybe also the slot machine.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

As requested by Chris*, in the next update Owned profiles will show who the person owns so you harass people by taking everyone they own It's currently limited to showing 20 people.

As requested by Chris*, in the next update Owned profiles will show who the person owns so you harass people by taking everyone they own :) It's currently limited to showing 20 people.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

You now get level points more ways! And now also when people comment on stuff you post and more! See levels for how you earn level points.

You now get level points more ways! And now also when people comment on stuff you post and more! See levels for how you earn level points.

Chris*
Chris*
46/F Level 11

I love it lol thanks for not adding owned to leveling I will so take longer to level this way lmao I find ways around it all the time

I love it lol thanks for not adding owned to leveling I will so take longer to level this way lmao I find ways around it all the time

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Owned will be added as a 1 point, just haven't gotten to it yet Probably slot machine spins too.

Owned will be added as a 1 point, just haven't gotten to it yet :) Probably slot machine spins too.

Chris*
Chris*
46/F Level 11

I shouldn’t have brought it up lol I figured at some point it would be added

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

It helps to know what people want, I try to get those things added sooner rather than later.

It helps to know what people want, I try to get those things added sooner rather than later.

Chris*
Chris*
46/F Level 11

I know and some of us share bad lol

Chris*
Chris*
46/F Level 11

u know what would help users with pics is if we could have that arrow to go through them over having to go in and out of albums

u know what would help users with pics is if we could have that arrow to go through them over having to go in and out of albums

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

The old site did provide next and previous links to go picture to picture without having to keep going back to albums. It is something that needs to be added.

The old site did provide next and previous links to go picture to picture without having to keep going back to albums. It is something that needs to be added.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

In the next update you'll earn level points from:

1. Buying someone in Owned (4 points)
  2. Successfully kidnapping someone (8 points)
  3. Spinning the slot machine wheel (1 point)
  4. Being bought in Owned (1 point)
  5. Being kidnapped in Owned (1 point)

Queenwifey
Queenwifey
37/F Level 7

Yes!!

Yes!!

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Update is out, which adds earning level points from owned and the slot machine. You also now get 500 level points for each new member you refer.

Update is out, which adds earning level points from owned and the slot machine. You also now get 500 level points for each new member you refer.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

I need to come up with more things to unlock as people level. Feel free to make suggestions.

I need to come up with more things to unlock as people level. Feel free to make suggestions.

Post by Hades1 created deleted.
Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Owned has a new stat at the top of the stats page "Top Players". These are the people who bought the most during the last week. The #1 person unlocks the title "Owned God" or "Owned Goddess" depending on your gender.

The first update today it was based on amount of owned cash spent, but after looking at the stat it became apparent that that won't work well (buying 1 person could unlock the title -- no real playing needed and it'll really hard for anyone to ever unlock the title). Now it's based on how many people you buy.

Owned has a new stat at the top of the stats page "Top Players". These are the people who bought the most during the last week. The #1 person unlocks the title "Owned God" or "Owned Goddess" depending on your gender.

The first update today it was based on amount of owned cash spent, but after looking at the stat it became apparent that that won't work well (buying 1 person could unlock the title -- no real playing needed and it'll really hard for anyone to ever unlock the title). Now it's based on how many people you buy.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

You can now level boost -- level up twice as fast! Level Boost

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

Uploading videos to albums will likely be done in the next update.

Inked
Inked
44/M Level 9

You can now upload videos to albums.

Hades1
Hades1
23/M Level 5

How can we do that? On my IOS device it still shows “choose photo” and all photos appear, whilst uploading to said album👀

How can we do that? On my IOS device it still shows “choose photo” and all photos appear, whilst uploading to said album👀

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

As requested by Chris*, in the next update Owned profiles will show who the person owns so you harass people by taking everyone they own It's currently limited to showing 20 people.

As requested by Chris*, in the next update Owned profiles will show who the person owns so you harass people by taking everyone they own :) It's currently limited to showing 20 people.

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Darlings Harasser
46/F Level 11
Vet - Owned Goddess - Supporter
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Owned will be added as a 1 point, just haven't gotten to it yet Probably slot machine spins too.

Owned will be added as a 1 point, just haven't gotten to it yet :) Probably slot machine spins too.

Darlings Harasser
46/F Level 11
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Darlings Harasser
46/F Level 11
Offline - Send Message

Darlings Harasser
46/F Level 11
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Infamous QW
37/F Level 7
Vet - Owned Goddess
Offline - Send Message

Yes!!

Yes!!

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Post by Hades1 created deleted.
Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
44/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

The_Forbidden_one
23/M Level 5
Offline - Send Message

134 Replies
You must be logged in to reply.