KrackSocial uses cookies to help personalize content and keep you logged in if you join us.

Recent Changes

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

Custom Profile Gifts

This used to be a thing, probably in 2013 or later. It's returning but not exactly the same. It's a feature for those who help support the site. When buying Bling Bucks, your limit of custom profile gifts increases. This lets you upload an image to use as a profile gift that only you can give out and costs you nothing to send. This will likely be out tomorrow morning and will be on the Blings page.

Custom Profile Gifts

This used to be a thing, probably in 2013 or later. It's returning but not exactly the same. It's a feature for those who help support the site. When buying Bling Bucks, your limit of custom profile gifts increases. This lets you upload an image to use as a profile gift that only you can give out and costs you nothing to send. This will likely be out tomorrow morning and will be on the Blings page.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

Gender Specific Polls

You can now make polls that only a specific gender can vote on. If the opposite gender views the poll, they just see the results.

Gender Specific Polls

You can now make polls that only a specific gender can vote on. If the opposite gender views the poll, they just see the results.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

Giphy

My animated profile cover came from giphy. And to make it easy to add from giphy to an album, a new upload option has been created. When viewing one of your own albums, use the arrow next to the Upload button and click on Giphy. You'll need to then provide the URL to the giphy you want to use and the site will do the rest. If it doesn't accept your URL let me know, they may have multiple URL formats (the site only knows one -- the URL in the address bar). Giphy Cinemagraphs is a cool category. To set any of your pictures as your cover image, view the picture and at the top click the arrow next to the edit button.

Giphy

My animated profile cover came from giphy. And to make it easy to add from giphy to an album, a new upload option has been created. When viewing one of your own albums, use the arrow next to the Upload button and click on Giphy. You'll need to then provide the URL to the giphy you want to use and the site will do the rest. If it doesn't accept your URL let me know, they may have multiple URL formats (the site only knows one -- the URL in the address bar). Giphy Cinemagraphs is a cool category. To set any of your pictures as your cover image, view the picture and at the top click the arrow next to the edit button.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

This week the following things should be added:

1. [done] Giving members without a title a title
  2. Ability to poke people and ability to create pokes -- creating pokes is free initially (having a bling bucks cost prevents there from being 1,000 of them)
  3. [done] Ability to create blue titled trophies (bling bucks price unknown -- have to look back at 2012)
  4. Video uploading (may get bumped until next week)
  5. [done] Alias -- give oreo, I mean members, and alias that changes their username for a short period of time.

This helps me remember.

2. Ability to poke people and ability to create pokes -- creating pokes is free initially (having a bling bucks cost prevents there from being 1,000 of them)
  3. [done] Ability to create blue titled trophies (bling bucks price unknown -- have to look back at 2012)
  5. [done] Alias -- give oreo, I mean members, and alias that changes their username for a short period of time.

This helps me remember.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

Chat Invite Custom Message

You can now include a message when inviting people into chat! A personal message may make them drop everything and get into chat.

Chat has three ways of inviting currently. These are the commands to use while in a chat room:

1. /invite friends
  2. /invite Inked
  3. /invite inmates

#1 invites all recently logged in members on your friends list, up to like 20 people.

#2 invites a specific member. Replace "Inked" with their username (case doesn't matter)

#3 only works in Krack Jail and invites anyone who's an inmate in Owned

Any of those can include a personal message. Anything after those commands is the message, such as:

1. /invite friends the alien is probing people in here and you're missing it

In this case the part "the alien is probing people in here and you're missing it" is the message that's included with the invite.

You can now include a message when inviting people into chat! A personal message may make them drop everything and get into chat.

Chat has three ways of inviting currently. These are the commands to use while in a chat room:

1. /invite friends
  2. /invite Inked
  3. /invite inmates

#1 invites all recently logged in members on your friends list, up to like 20 people.

#2 invites a specific member. Replace "Inked" with their username (case doesn't matter)

Any of those can include a personal message. Anything after those commands is the message, such as:

In this case the part "the alien is probing people in here and you're missing it" is the message that's included with the invite.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

When you give someone a profile gift that costs Bling Bucks, they receive 500 slot machine credits. It doesn't tell them but when the slot machine credit history page is created it'll show on there.

When you give someone a profile gift that costs Bling Bucks, they receive 500 slot machine credits. It doesn't tell them but when the slot machine credit history page is created it'll show on there.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

The update that went out today added watching forum threads like how watching status update comments works. At the top of the thread is a watch/unwatch link. It works exactly the same. If you reply to a thread it automatically watches is it for new replies and notifies you. You can also just click "watch". If you unwatch a thread it won't re-watch it even if you reply, you what to tell it to watch it again.

The update that went out today added watching forum threads like how watching status update comments works. At the top of the thread is a watch/unwatch link. It works exactly the same. If you reply to a thread it automatically watches is it for new replies and notifies you. You can also just click "watch". If you unwatch a thread it won't re-watch it even if you reply, you what to tell it to watch it again.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

Once the next update is out, Owned profiles will show you some buy/sell/drop/kidnap history for users:

There's also some changes to help prevent two people from buying at the same time which caused the problem we had with Owned on the old site -- money gone but you don't own. It should be far more rare for that to happen with this next update. There still is a chance something else screwing up your money and I'll be working on a fix for that soon.

Once the next update is out, Owned profiles will show you some buy/sell/drop/kidnap history for users:

There's also some changes to help prevent two people from buying at the same time which caused the problem we had with Owned on the old site -- money gone but you don't own. It should be far more rare for that to happen with this next update. There still is a chance something else screwing up your money and I'll be working on a fix for that soon.

Simplyme
Simplyme
45/F Level 9

Nice!

Nice!

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

It seems not everyone is happy at level 1, the newbie level. I suppose after two months people feel like they should be a higher level by now.

In then next update levels will start functioning. Things you do on the site will increase your level points a little and over time you level. We're all starting from 0 BTW. Level names may change -- these are the originals.

It seems not everyone is happy at level 1, the newbie level. I suppose after two months people feel like they should be a higher level by now.

In then next update levels will start functioning. Things you do on the site will increase your level points a little and over time you level. We're all starting from 0 BTW. Level names may change -- these are the originals.

Simplyme
Simplyme
45/F Level 9

Ysy

Ysy

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

You can also see who has the highest level on the people page (under the Top menu on that page). Highest levels.

You can also see who has the highest level on the people page (under the Top menu on that page). Highest levels.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

Level shows in a lot of places now... what good is leveling if no one sees it? But, not sure I like it.

Level shows in a lot of places now... what good is leveling if no one sees it? But, not sure I like it.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

There's now a link to the levels page under the Help menu and the levels page now shows what things give what points. I had forgotten claiming but it gives points now -- sorry to those who just claimed and missed it

There's now a link to the levels page under the Help menu and the levels page now shows what things give what points. I had forgotten claiming but it gives points now -- sorry to those who just claimed and missed it :(

BLOODY
BLOODY
90/F Level 13

Wow, good going Mr. Boss Man. . . .bling bucks wasted.

Lol.

Wow, good going Mr. Boss Man. . . .bling bucks wasted. :(

Lol.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

In the next update you'll be able to select which titles you've unlocked are displayed! These are the titles under your username, like "Supporter". More will be added and this gives you the ability show only the ones you want shown. When the next update is out it'll be found by Going to Settings under the Me menu and then Titles.

In the next update you'll be able to select which titles you've unlocked are displayed! These are the titles under your username, like "Supporter". More will be added and this gives you the ability show only the ones you want shown. When the next update is out it'll be found by Going to Settings under the Me menu and then Titles.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

Update is out, you can now pick which of your unlocked titles show up (see post above).

Also in this update:

1. Shows how many answers and if you answered on Asks area
  2. Contests list page now shows additional information
  3. Mass gift -- go to the "Friends" page and check each friend you want to gift. A button to send gift will display at the very top and bottom
  4. You can now see the level progress of others. Go to their profile and click their level.

Oops, some level info may not be correct when looking at another members. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Update is out, you can now pick which of your unlocked titles show up (see post above).

Also in this update:

3. Mass gift -- go to the "Friends" page and check each friend you want to gift. A button to send gift will display at the very top and bottom
  4. You can now see the level progress of others. Go to their profile and click their level.

Oops, some level info may not be correct when looking at another members. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

A whole bunch of animated profile gifts have been added!

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

Monday I'll be back to working on filling in missing site features. Pokes and uploading videos are two things I want to get done next week, probably self disabling your account. Any requests for other things, feel free to post in here.

Monday I'll be back to working on filling in missing site features. Pokes and uploading videos are two things I want to get done next week, probably self disabling your account. Any requests for other things, feel free to post in here.

Inked
Inked
43/M Level 9

You can now browse all status updates made by you or a specific member. To see all of yours, click/tap My Status Updates under the Me menu. To see all of another persons, go to their profile and below their status updates is a button to see more.

You can now browse all status updates made by you or a specific member. To see all of yours, click/tap My Status Updates under the Me menu. To see all of another persons, go to their profile and below their status updates is a button to see more.

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Owned God - Site Creator - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Custom Profile Gifts

Custom Profile Gifts

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Gender Specific Polls

Gender Specific Polls

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Giphy

Giphy

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

This helps me remember.

This helps me remember.

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

1. /invite friends
  2. /invite Inked
  3. /invite inmates

1. /invite friends
  2. /invite Inked
  3. /invite inmates

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Chris’s slow ass
45/F Level 9
Elite Supporter - Owned Goddess - Slots Goddess
Offline - Send Message

Nice!

Nice!

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Chris’s slow ass
45/F Level 9
Elite Supporter - Owned Goddess - Slots Goddess
Offline - Send Message

Ysy

Ysy

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

There's now a link to the levels page under the Help menu and the levels page now shows what things give what points. I had forgotten claiming but it gives points now -- sorry to those who just claimed and missed it

There's now a link to the levels page under the Help menu and the levels page now shows what things give what points. I had forgotten claiming but it gives points now -- sorry to those who just claimed and missed it :(

90/F Level 13
Legendary - Owned Goddess - Vet - Slots Goddess - VIP Elite
Offline - Send Message

Wow, good going Mr. Boss Man. . . .bling bucks wasted.

Lol.

Wow, good going Mr. Boss Man. . . .bling bucks wasted. :(

Lol.

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Also in this update:

Also in this update:

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

Krraaaaccckked
43/M Level 9
Offline - Send Message

134 Replies

You must be logged in to reply.

Login Join Us!