KrackSocial respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. KrackSocial may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion,
terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. KrackSocial will remove infringing materials in accordance with the
Digital Millennium Copyright Act if properly notified that content infringes copyright.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide KrackSocial's Copyright Agent with a written notification containing at
least the following information (please confirm these requirements with your legal counsel, or see Section 512(c)(3) of the U.S. Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3), for more information):
By email: email@example.com
In your notification you must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be
disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party (e.g. address, telephone number, an electronic mail address);
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner,
its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on
behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.